Wednesday, September 17, 2008

re: Stalking

I have lots of real pictures that I should be blogging about since I have been in New York for the past few days, but first I had to share these photos that my roommate found in the trash can in our building.

If you just saw the first photo you might think it was kind of cute - some person fond of their cat, taking pictures of it in bed.

But then you pull out the second photo. Not the same cat, first of all. And, the whole shot looks sort of creepy, like the person is taking the picture from behind a drawn curtain, hoping that the cat doesn't look over its shoulder and realize that it is being watched.


OMG! I think I have a cat pervert in my building!

(i was going to make a pet-o-file joke here, but that would have just been too easy)

3 comments: