Monday, April 16, 2012

Resolved: Tackle the Craft Suitcase


I don't know about you guys, but I find myself with way more "inspiration" to do crafts than with "actual time" to do crafts, which means that my crafting motivation lasts just long enough to get to the fabric store, buy everything I need, and then throw it into my "to-do" pile (which I keep in a vintage suitcase) by my craft table to be neglected.

This month I made a list of the projects that I've got the makins for, and never bothered to complete. My goal for April is to just complete one a weekend this month, (though with the length of my list, I could probably do a project a week for the rest of the year). You'd better believe I'll be posting pics.

Tell me I'm not the only one with a hopeless craft stash, right?

***

Instead of taking on a whole list of resolutions at once, I'm focusing on one life improvement a month in 2012.

See January's resolution - Do My Hair
See February's resolution - Taking Care of Business

See March's resolution - Clear the Clutter

2 comments:

Monica @ All Things Lovely said...

I too have all these ideas and usually am relatively good about working on them, but lately I have been not interested in starting a craft project even with the small supplies I already have. Partly because I don't have a workspace at all, not even a table and also because here in Switzy they have lame sauce craft supplies. But it has been my goal for months now to make something awesome with those lame sauce crafts.

Get to crafting!

bex said...

I know what you mean - i think having the space clear and ready to go is half the battle. I usually need to un-pile my sewing machine to get started in there, and it can be less than motivating.

or maybe i should spend my time investing in selling better craft supplies overseas ...