Friday, October 30, 2009

re: Being Around

It has been brought to my attention recently that I haven't posted on this blog in a few months (which is basically one million years in blog time). I have been tweeting a little, and I post photos on So Verbose, so I haven't disappeared off the internet completely, but this poor blog has been a little neglected. Well. Stuff has been happening that you should know about.

Like, look! I went to the Longest Yard Sale in the World with Tom and Sarah! And scoured thrift stores in Northern Ohio with Amanda and Casey and fam.

Sorting through old junk is one of my favorite pasttimes, and part of it is because you sometimes stumble upon treasures like this:


I hope someone can say the same about me some day.

(thanks for the pics, Alana)

2 comments:

Cindy Bean said...

I don't even understand why that would be up for grabs. How could someone part with that?!?!

bex said...

Heidi obviously has no heart, despite what her jean-wearing, love-boat-watching friend might think.